"Dallas/Fort Worth" Airports / Flights Tip by Gypsystravels

Airports / Flights, Dallas: 17 reviews and 20 photos

The Dallas/Fort Worth airport is American Airline's hub city with hundreds of flights departing this airport to most places AA flys to. American Airlines is always my choice of airline when I fly and I will usually fly into DFW as an onward connection.

The airport is one of the nicest and easiest airports to navigate and connecting between all 5 terminals is easy with the Skylink. There are huge monitors through out the airport with gate information and because there are constant gate change, you should definitely check it before you head to your gate. The airport has a large amount of shops and places to eat and two on site hotels, the Grand Hyatt DFW and the Hyatt Regency DFW.

I fly into DFW whenever I want a connecting flight to either Europe, San Fancisco, South America, Pheonix or Portland because flying through this airport allows me to maximize my miles. I also like the added bonus of having 4 Admirals Clubs to choose from while I am waiting for my next flight.

If you arrive into DFW as your first point of entry into the US, you will have to clear customs which is quite easy and fast.

Check out the website below for information about DFW, parking, places to eat and shop, which terminal you are arriving or departing from.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane
Website: http://www.dfwairport.com/

• Updated Feb 20, 2009

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Dallas?