Old Port Royale Food Court: "Cafeteria Style Meals" Top 5 Page for this destination American Tip by cjg1

American, Orlando: 41 reviews and 50 photos

The Old Port Royale Food Court is a cafeteria style dining experience for guests staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. There are plenty of tables and we always found a seat. The soda fountain is elf serve and has a nice selection of assorted sodas. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are various sections to get different types of food such as pizza, sandwiches, chicken etc. After getting your food you pay at a central cashier. The prices are quite reasonable and it's a fash way to grab a meal.

Liz and I came here for breakfast, pick up our souvenir refillable mug and get some refills throuighout our stay.

Favorite Dish: Liz had the Mickey Waffle with Bacon for breakfast. She loves her Mickey Wafle and it's always a pleasure to watch her smile as she devours Mickey. I had the Bounty Breakfast which is eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, biscuit and french toast. The breakfast was too much for me and I wound up leaving alot of it on my plate.

The waffle with bacon was an affordable $6.69
The Bounty Breakfast was $8.29

The souvenir refillable mug was $12.49 plus tax.

Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: American

• Written Feb 18, 2009

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Orlando?