"Snorkelling with E-Z Boy Tours, Part II" Top 5 Page for this destination Snorkel Tip by Jefie

Snorkel, Caye Caulker: 38 reviews and 74 photos

Watching the sunset after our day out at sea!
by Jefie

Watching the sunset after our day out at sea!
    by Jefie
      Trust me, it's even better than it looks!
      E-Z Boy Tours office on Front Street, Caye Caulker
      Our wonderful guide, Harry Woods
    by Jefie
      A baby spotted eagle ray :o)
    by Jefie

When we got back on the boat after our last snorkelling stop, Harry handed out some water, fresh fruits and tuna sandwiches (he made a special vegetarian one for me), and we then made our way back towards Caye Caulker, going around the island to a spot most visitors don't get to see because it is on the other side of the Split (a waterway that divides the island in two). We stopped at the Driftwood dock and spent the rest of the afternoon drinking and relaxing while watching the sunset. While we were snorkelling at Coral Gardens, Harry had retrieved some conches from the bottom of the sea and prepared fresh conch ceviche (and some vegetarian ceviche for me), which we washed down with a few glasses of delicious rum punch! It just seemed like the perfect way to end a perfect day, and Harry brought us back to Caye Caulker just on time for dinner :o)

If I remember correctly, the price for the full-day snorkelling excursion, which included the food, drinks and snorkelling equipment, was US$60 (BZ$120) per person. I would definitely recommend E-Z Boy Tours for an amazing snorkelling experience in Caye Caulker!

Address: Front Street
Directions: At the intersection of Chapoose Street, the office is located in a small blue house.
othercontact: ezboytours@hotmail.com
Phone: 501-206-0349

• Updated Feb 16, 2009

Comments

Jefie

“"Travel is fatal to narrow-mindedness"”

Have you been to Caye Caulker?