VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Cookery Class In Marakesh" Morocco Things to Do Tip by Wittyone55

Morocco Things to Do: 725 reviews and 1,654 photos

Hi, I'm a 50 something Aussie woman living in London. I went to Marakesh last year on my own (had been there before). The previous visit I went to the High Atlas Mountains and spent a night there in Ouzazzarte (but that was Club Med) and thought it was great.

Last visit, apart from haggling in the souk and wandering around the local attractions, I did a day Cookery Course at La Maison Arabe - It was great. They took you to a lovely setting in the Palmerie. The cookery class was fun, well organised and we had a great bunch of people attending. Then we sat out in the Garden and ate what we cooked, with wine of course! To book, I phoned the hotel and they had a place for an English speaking person, but this was off season.

Also, I am looking at going on a Pueblo Inglais trip to Spain for 8 days in May speaking English at a live-in venue in Soria. They pay for all except the flight to Madrid. I don't know if you have heard about this or anyone who has done it?

Only just found this site!

Cheers,
Annette

Cheers, Annette

• Written Feb 15, 2009

Comments

Wittyone55

“Look to the future....!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Morocco?