"Fruits of Kerala" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Local Custom Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Local Customs: 24 reviews and 48 photos
I was thinking of our dear VT friend from Israel when I was adding these photos of Kerala Fruits.
Bread Fruit Tree or Arbol de Pan is originally from Tahiti and was brought over to Jamaica and other islands by Captain Bligh of Mutiny Fame. But what family does JackFruit belong to? is it indigenous to Kerala? like Guapin in Cuba which looks like Jackfruit? and also Durian, which family does that fruit belong to, which is ubiquitous in Malaysia?
If you have answers to these questions, about the origins of Jack Fruit, Guapin and Durian, please let me know.. Thank You. Teremah Kaseh, Gracias y Nanri..
More Local Customs in Kochi (15)
More Reviews (116)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels