"Jazz in the Market" Top 5 Page for this destination Pike Place Market Tip by joiwatani
Pike Place Market, Seattle: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Located in the heart of the Pike Place Market. View live shows on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
View show schedule at www.LocalColorSeattle.com
Free validated parking Market Garage at 1531 Western Ave. Elevator & Sky bridge to the market.
Jazz players interested in perfomring contact Frank Albanese@206-714-2450.
Dress Code: No dress code at all. It's an open live jazz concert.
Address: 1606 Pike Place Market, Seattle
Directions: From I-99 North, Exit on Western Avenue
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Seattle (1)
More Reviews (190)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels