"Bundi" State of Rajasthan Things to Do Tip by RAJASTHANBYCAR
State of Rajasthan Things to Do: 177 reviews and 484 photos
Bundi is situated 210 K.M. from Jaipur and 135 K.M. from Ranthomber National Park, in the south-eastern part of Rajasthan.Set in a narrow valley, the palaces and fortress of Bundi seem to come straight out of a fairytale.Few other places in India have such a picturesque location.
Bundi offers a unique culture with baoris , palaces & forts , lakes and the beautiful natural surroundings.One very good example still to be found in the heart of the town is called Raniji-ki-Baori.
Directions: South-eastern Rajasthan
More Things to Do in State of Rajasthan (37)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Hotel Sariska Palace
- See All Bhartrihari Temple (Sariska) Alwar
- See All Hatti Bhata Khera Village
- See All Rajasthani Folk Dance and Music
- Driving throught Rajasthan
- See All Glory of the Desert
RAJASTHANBYCAR's Related Pages
Have you been to State of Rajasthan?Share Your Travels