"The pedicab" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Transportation Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Transportation: 238 reviews and 294 photos
This pedicab driver requested that I should email him his picture when I requested that I take this picture. He takes tourists to and fro at the Waterfront. There is not a lot of this drivers around the waterfront. The Seattle Waterfront goes from the Bainbridge Island Ferry terminal to the different Piers like the Pier 57 where the Argossy Cruises are or to the ferry boat that goes to Victoria, Canada. At the Waterfront, you will see the Seattle's Aquarium and the Water Park and mostly an array of Seattle souvenir shops and restaurants. There is also a food court close to the waterfront.
More Transportation in Seattle (22)
More Reviews (169)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels