"Sourbugger's airport parking weeze" Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Airport Tip by sourbugger
Dublin Airport, Dublin: 24 reviews and 17 photos
I cannot guarantee this will work - but it worth a try if you want to save some money on parking your car at the airport. The DAA (Dublin airport authority) charge silly amounts of money to park there. Even their best rate to stay in the long-term car park is a whopping seven euro a day (must the booked 48 hours ahead on-line)
So here is Sourbugger's guide to saving you a few bob if you really must drive to the airport.
- book in at the travelodge in ballymun. They have a secure underground car park priced at a reasonable 5 euro a day
- walk about 100 yards to the Metro Hotel who have a 2 euro return shuttle to the terminal (you will have to tell them you parked your car there!)
If you feel uneasy about telling a little lie like that that then the Metro hotel, Ballymun rate is still a fairly reasonable 6 euro a day. A taxi from the Travelodge would be about 12 euro each way (which might still work out cheaper than the long term car park if travelling for a couple of weeks or more) or take a normal dublin bus to the airport.
Check on comparison sites for other hotels who may be doing a good deal at around 5 euro per day.
More Reviews (77)
- See All If i don't know the answer....
- See All Get some diesel fumes up the hooter.
- See All Beware....penquins
- See All maldron - cardiff lane
- See All Herbert park, Ballsbridge
- See All what's it all about ?
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels