"Gulf Stream Park Racing and Casino" Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Off The Beaten Path Tip by deecat
Naples Off The Beaten Path: 12 reviews and 28 photos
We spent one day at Gulfstream Race Track on the East Coast of Florida. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get there from Naples via I75. First, we went to Ft. Lauderdale to our friends, Joe's [Tim] and LaVerne's home because we were going to the track with them.
Joe drove the four of us to the track. The track/casino are under construction, but the track portion is completed and beautiful.
We had seat reservations for the Ten Palms where you watch the races indoors in front of huge glass windows that overlook the track. There is also a TV monitor for watching close up and for seeing the Tote Board.
We also ate the buffet at the Ten Palms [a separate tip].
1. Looking out our window to the track at Gulfstream.
2. The Gulfstream Casino.
3. Horses being escourted around the track.
4. Dee and Allan at the Ten Palm Restaurant.
Even though we did not go home winners [even though Allan won several bets], we had a good time, and I would suggest returning there.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Cambier Park
- See All Naple's Nature Sanctuaries
- See All Live Theater
- Difficult to Pack for One Month's Stay
- See All You NEED a Car in Naples, Florida!
- See All Walking and Swimming
- See All Strange Name, Delicious Coffee!
- See All A Classy Yet Fun Shopping Mecca
- See All Florida Panthers Endangered
- See All Naples City Pier
- Renting a Condo for the Month of January
Been to Naples?Share your travels with the world!
deecat's Related Pages
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels