Sketch Lecture Rooms & Library: "Chic drinking & dining" London Nightlife Tip by Durfun
London Nightlife: 1,242 reviews and 1,310 photos
This place just oozes style & glamour.
Really cool shades, colours & lighting. One of the highlights is the loo area accessed via the stairs on either side of the 'igloo' bar that is located downstairs! Each white WC looks like something out of a sci-fi movie, like a time transporter!!
There are other drinking bars in this place too!!
To the left before you reach the igloo bar, there is a dining room with a bar, and cool rotating mirrored lights on the walls.
Then there is a larger restaurant area with fine dining, a very tall ceiling and massive chandelier.
Don't forget the carpeted stairs as you enter the place - this takes you to the main dining rooms, often closed off for private functions.
This is one glamorous place, with nice dishes and funky drinks.
Dress Code: Smart/casuals, but make sure you are well-heeled (sufficient funds!)
Address: 9 Conduit Street, Off Regent Street, W1S 2XG
Directions: This road is off regent Street, and opposite Gt Marlborough Street, with Saville Row at its East end and New Bond St at it's West end. Nearest station: Oxford St, then Piccadilly.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (107)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels