VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Think Train" Ålborg Transportation Tip by lmkluque

Ålborg Transportation: 5 reviews and 3 photos

The train is not a mode of transportation that I would normally use, but during this trip it was a fantastic way to get where I wanted to go. Of course, there were a few moments of panic for me like the night the train's number didn't match the number on the ticket or when I had ten minutes to get from one platform to another and not knowing anything about the train station, which turned out to be large. I survived it all and was so grateful that in one large train station in Germany that had a small escaltor for luggage. I took too much with me on this trip.

Whether Alborg is your final destination or simply a day trip, arriving by train is a most relaxing way to travel. The train station is near an interesting part of Alborg. The Park Hotel is just across the street and Alborg's walking street is a few blocks away.

I arrived in Aalborg by car, but departed by train on my way to Czechoslovakia.

This photo was taken from the Park Hotel across the street.

Mode: TO
Type: Train
Website: http://www.denmark.net/company/aalborg/aalborg/railways/dsb-aalborg-station-95b.html

• Updated Jul 29, 2012

More Transportation in Ålborg (1)

Comments

lmkluque

“Assume Good Intent”