"Not everything has a price in Baguio" Baguio City Things to Do Tip by iclee
Baguio City Things to Do: 175 reviews and 348 photos
Things I did and continue doing whenever I go to Baguio that brought lasting memories and joy whenever I look back:
1. During my college retreat, I collected pine cones. Sun dried them, glued glitters to some and made a Christmas wreath. Others, I just mixed with my other potpourri and poured more fragrant oil.
2. Took loads of pictures in Mine's view and ate roasted squid.
3. Long walks in Burnham Park.
4. Count the bird varieties. Take pictures, too.
5. Check out the pre-owned clothes (called ukay-ukay)shop where you'll find lots of items. Sometimes, I just meander along to browse but not really intent on buying.
6. My most treasured tip.....I usually go to all the catholic churches found in Baguio city and even in Trinidad.
Address: All over Baguio city
More Things to Do in Baguio City (4)
More Reviews (13)
- See All Only for ensaymada addicts
- See All Fastrack to Baguio
- Cathedral flight
- Best value hotel in Baguio
iclee's Related Pages
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels