House of Nanking: "Be aware of this place" House of Nanking Tip by dcdgoth

House of Nanking, San Francisco: 19 reviews and 15 photos

If you're going to eat at House of Nanking, I think I should tell you to reconsider it. First of all, the foods were really bad after remodeling. I always go to this place on my San Francisco trip, and what a disappointment. They subtracted ingredients such as peanuts and vegetables on nanking specialties. Calmary fried was too sour and salty, and looked really dud and simple. Secondly, I looked around and found dirty towels everywhere. I was shock to see the server was grabbing handful of kyoza(fried dumpling) with the same hands he was touching the dirty towel! Lastly, bad customer service. Our total came out $45 dollars, and I was expected $5.00 change after gave the server $50.00 bill. Well our gratitude was already charged on the receipt which was $6.00....so we didn't have to spend more money on tips, which I wasn't gonna give them anyway. This fool thought that I was happhy enough to pay another $5.00 for addition to the gratidude. When I asked the server for my change, he yelled and cussed at me in Chinese with bad attidude.

Favorite Dish: none

Rating: 1
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
Website: http://houseofnanking.net/

• Written Feb 1, 2009

More Restaurants in San Francisco (1)

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to San Francisco?