The Pool Bar(Navigator of the Seas): "Drinks Poolside" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Nightlife Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Nightlife: 59 reviews and 141 photos
We love thhe pool bar and often find ourselves here for a drink. The pool bar is a great place to relax by the pool, have a drink, people watch or enjoy the company of someone special. We always have a good time here and the drinks are delicious. The bartenders are always friendly and quick to get your drink in hand.
Dress Code: Casual.....mostly swim suits since it's by the pool.
Address: Navigator of the Seas(Royal Caribbean)
More Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale (24)
More Reviews (87)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Magnificent Ascent
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels