"Excellent Guide located in Ouro Preto" Ouro PrÍto Favorite Tip by Traveler-from-NY

Ouro PrÍto General: 15 reviews and 17 photos

Favorite thing: I just returned from Brazil. One of the places I visited was Ouro Preto. Before I went to Ouro Preto, I arranged a tour with a private guide. His name was Pedro Paulo. Pedro was an excellent guide. His knowledge of the history of Ouro Preto and Minas Gerais was excellent. I had done a good deal of reading before i arrived in Brazil, so I know his information was accurate. His knowledge of gemstones and all other major industries in Minas Gerais was great. His english was near perfect. He lived in the US for several years. The price he charged me was very reasonable. I also arranged transfers to and from Confins airport with him. Again his price was very reasonable, about a third of the cost that was quoted to me by a US based travel company. He is directly located in Ouro Preto. If you want to use his services contact him directly. I always pays to cut out the middle men. Below is his information for anyone looking to use his services.

Pedro Paulo Pinto
Ouro Preto Travel
Al. Eponina Ruas, 99
Ouro Preto MG Brazil

• Written Jan 23, 2009

Ranked Member

Have you been to Ouro PrÍto?