Xin Cuisine: "The Concorde Hotel" Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Tip by lmkluque

Kuala Lumpur Restaurants: 849 reviews and 1,178 photos

Soto Ayam
by lmkluque

Xin Cuisine a restaurant at the Concorde Hotel offered a lovely buffet on Father's Day and the food was DELICIOUS. Most of my experience in KL regarding restaurants were the buffets at the better hotels. The day I went to the Concorde for lunch, it was packed with locals treating daddy to a scrumptious meal. The hotel itself seemed very nice and the "air-con" was adequate, but it was the flavor of the food that made the day for me.

Favorite Dish: The buffet wasn't the largest I'd seen, but the flavors were as good as the best I had tried up to that time. I've never eaten duck before and when I adventurously tried it I realized what I had missed. Maybe at other places duck isn't prepared with such mouth watering flavor, but from the taste I experienced, I still wonder why it isn't offered at more places.

Update:

In the course of finding the name of this restaurant inside the Concorde Hotel I also found out that what was served at the Father's Day brunch was Peking Duck. Then I found out that the duck is offered at dinner. This August, 2012 they have a special on the duck at Xin Cuisine, Any party spending at least RM300.00++($84.45 ) on one ticket, can have Peking Duck for RM10.00 ($2.81.) Almost worth the trip over there.

So, my favorite dish at the Concorde is definitely the duck. The Soto Ayam was very good too.

Address: 2 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Ma
Rating: 5
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
Website: http://kualalumpur.concordehotelsresorts.com/dining_xin_cuisine.php/

• Updated Aug 22, 2012

Comments

lmkluque

“Assume Good Intent”

Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?