"Lemonade Berry Bush" Top 5 Page for this destination Flora / Fauna Tip by Yaqui
Flora / Fauna, San Diego: 10 reviews and 14 photos
Favorite thing: If you have noticed that along the walking path from the Point Loma Lighthouse to the Whale watching overlook, you’ll see many wonderful species of local plants. The park took the time to plant many of the significant plants that are local to this area. The Lemonade Berry bush appears to be a very simple, but will bloom from February to May these small white to rosy pink petals and are very fragrant. Take the time to look about them.
More Reviews (87)
- See All Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala
- See All San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
- See All Petco Park ~ Home of the Padres
- See All St. James Hotel 1912
- See All Beware of Steep stair and narrow passage...
Yaqui's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels