"General tips for Phuket" Phuket Favorite Tip by bulldogtwo

Phuket General: 161 reviews and 230 photos

Favorite thing: Probably the closest jungle setting is Khao Sok national Park. To get there, there are many vehicle rentals and motorcycle agencies all over the island, usually for decent rates.
As you drive the roads, at least once you get off Phuket island, on hiway 4 going north to Khao Sok there are many signs indicating waterfalls, almost all of them are within reach of the main roads, some a couple hundred yard or a couple kilometers. They are great to swim in if they are deep enough or wade in to cool off. We usually make it a point to stop off at all we come across for the natural beauty if not to take a quick dip in.
Retsuarants on Phuket; depend a loton what you call decent. I love the local food and street stalls, we find many of the really pricey places are just that, good food but not really worth the price. Momma Tri's is supposed to be a good place but I'll leave you a link to a food guide and you can find one you'd like to try.
Sorry, no info on the massage places but I know there are several, ask the locals and they can direct you.
Have Fun!!