"Sign up for the Boeing Tour" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,717 photos
Future of Flight Aviation Center lets you explore interactive displays and hands-on exhibits to learn about commercial aviation - and it's exciting future and developments.
The Boeing Tour takes you through its giant facilaity where you see how today's jets are assembled!
The admission is $15.00 for adults, $8.00 for children and under 5 years old is free and for military and seniors is $14.00.
Group rates is also available.
Advance purchase is highly recommended.
Boeing Tour Information:
Children taking the Boeing Tour must be 4 feet (122 cm) or taller for safety purposes' babies may not be carried.
No personal items allowed on the tour (purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones,etc.). Lockers available at the Future of Flight.
All tours conducted in English, last 70 minutesw and will require a 1/3 mile walk, 21 steep stairs and elevator ride 35 feet above the factory floor.
Wheelchair/phusically challenged visitors ca be accommodated with advance notice. Service animals allowed in all public areas.
Address: 8415 Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo, WA
Directions: From I-5 N or S, take Exit 189 to SR 526 W. Drive about 4 mi, past the huge Boeing Assembly Bldg. At the 4-way stoplight where SR 626 intersects with 84th St., SW and Paine Field Blvd., turn left into the Future of Flight entry drive.
More Things to Do in Seattle (30)
More Reviews (161)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels