The Paramount Theatre: "Check out the shows at the Paramount" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Nightlife Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Nightlife: 149 reviews and 142 photos
This is one of the oldest theater in the northwest. The theater's art deco is very unique and very elegant. When you enter the theater, you will see a lot of old chandeliers and when they are lighted the theater glows with its golden paint.
To the left of the lobby is a grand staircase going to the second floor.
The theater shows broadway, comedy, music, dance, family and community gatherings, and film reviews and showings.
The theater also holds shows concerts of great singers.
This month (January 2009) the shows include the Lion King Musical and the New Year's Chinese Performance. This week's include the Martin Luther King's 22nd year celebration with the King County giving the Humanitarian Award.
Dress Code: Depends on the show
Address: 911 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101
More Nightlife in Seattle (1)
More Reviews (190)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels