Inca & Gaucho: "Peruvian with a hint of Argentina and Brazil" Port Chester Restaurant Tip by cjg1

Port Chester Restaurants: 30 reviews and 64 photos

My Steak Sandwich
      My Steak Sandwich
      Liz's Steak
  • Tostones - Port Chester
      Ada's Steak and Eggs
  • Peruvian with a hint of Argentina and Brazil - Port Chester

We finally came to Incha & Gaucho for a meal. We pass by all the time and normally eat at the Mexican joint next door. We decided to grab an early Saturday lunch with my friend Ada who was in the area for work.

The restaurant is a nice size with plenty of tables and a bar area. When we walked in we were the only customers and were seated immediately at a table for four. The menu has a ton of selections, it is almost impossible to choose. The service was attentive and friendly.

After our drink orders were taken, bread was put on the table with two types of dipping saiuces. one was a chimuchurri type sauce and the other was rather peppery but nice. Our main dishes were large portions and none of us could finish our meals.

Favorite Dish: I had the steak sandwich which was very good but too much for me to eat. I left half of the sandwich and almost all of the tostones behind. Liz ordered a steak with rice and peppers. The steak was bigger than her head. She wasn't very impressed with the steak and left the majority of it behind. Ada had steak, eggs and fried Yucca. Her portion was also huge and was half left behind.

Address: 173 Westchester Avenue
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 914-939-2100
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Eclectic/International

• Updated Jan 19, 2009

cjg1 Used To Live Here!

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Port Chester?