"Go to Deception Pass" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Off The Beaten Path Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Off The Beaten Path: 294 reviews and 617 photos
One of the best thing to do in Seattle is actually going to a side trip to Deception Pass in Whidbey Island. There are many things to do over there. You can either walk to the narrow bridge and see how high the bridge is and how deep the water down below. Sometimes when I go there with a friend to tour around, I have butterflies in my stomach!
You can also cross the bridge with your car and park. Then go down to the beach and gather drift woods or white pebbles. If you have more time, you can also have a picnic down below the beach or take a tour via cruise ship or a boat. They also have a sunset cruise.
More Off The Beaten Path in Seattle (17)
More Reviews (174)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels