Olive Garden: "Try the Alfredo at Olive Garden" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
Most of the restaurants of Olive Garden in Seattle are new (may be two-five years old buildings). The Olive Garden in Tukwila, close to the South Center Mall, is the newest one- may be about two years old.
The Olive Garden has nice tables and chairs that are very comfortable to sit. The restaurant is well-lit with aura of liveliness and good food.
The waiter/waitresses usually come and assist you with putting in your Caesar's salad the fresh grinded pepper. (They come and actually grind the pepper).
The waiting room is also very spacious and very inviting.
Favorite Dish: I love their Caesar's salad because they give big portions and best of all, they served with a huge freshly baked French bread! I love their Alfredo. The sauce is very creamy and very tasty. The noodles are cooked just about right!
Address: 196th SW, Lynnwood, Washington
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From I-5 going North, take 196th SW exit. The restaurant is to your right close to Red Lobster and Comp USA.
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels