Petra Kitchen: "Culture & Excellent Food all at ONCE!" Petra Kitchen Tip by IRISHSTAR

Petra Kitchen, Petra: 3 reviews and 4 photos

While in Petra I decided to experience Petra Kitchen. It was made possible to do so by Jordan Tours & Travel. The owner of the TO is the owner of Petra Kitchen. His name is Mr. Eid. The staff at the TO made the reservation for me and my friends. Petra Kitchen is located close to the main entrance of Petra, on the main street. We didnt know what to expect and I have to say...It exceded our expectations! Basically we learned how to cook local food with the help of a nice chef and local women...They were so friendly! If you think your male friends will not enjoy YOU ARE WRONG! It is a place where everybody can enjoy this experience!!! The food was fantastic! They told us that the menu changes everyday! So even if you go there two nights in a row, you will cook and eat different food! The beauty of it is...If you are tired after a day walking, there is no problem in sitting and watching what the others do even drinking a beer....Well, the only thing I can add is...THAT PLACE HAD IT ALL!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and if you want additional advise please contact me! I live between here and Jordan!

Favorite Dish: All the starters!!!! I am a veggie!

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Close to Petra entrance. Tourist street!
Phone: 00962-03-215-4-666