"Sea Life Park" Top 5 Page for this destination SeaLife Park Tip by Nathalie_B

Sea Lion Show
    by Nathalie_B
  • Sea Life Park - Oahu
  • Sea Life Park - Oahu

What a great place to spend a day. You won?t be bored, this is for sure.
We started our visit with a sea lions pool and a 30 minutes entertainment show, which is enjoyable not only for children but for adults as well.
Then we proceeded to the giant turtles feeding, which was pretty funny to watch. Tiny penguins where amusing too, especially when they lined up to watch dolphins being fed.
And then we concluded our visit by watching the dolphins show. Besides being entertaining it turned out to be educating as well. I didn?t know that there are different kinds of dolphins let alone creatures known as wholphins, which you can see in Hawaii only. Many people enjoy the opportunity to swim with dolphins. I didn?t experience it myself but watched others and it looked like an interesting once in a life time thing to do.
The Sea Life Park located on the Ocean shore and the views from there are really amazing. This is another reason why you shouldn?t forget your camera.
The giant see reef aquarium will keep you fascinated for hours, my attention was especially caught by the huge stingrays that swim in circles surrounded my colorful fish.
The only thing that is rather disappointing at the park is the so-called café & restaurant; long lines, overpriced, lousy food, and quite dirty dining area. I?d say, bring your own food otherwise you?ll end up paying $7 for a lousy slice of mediocre pizza.

The park is open daily from 10:30am to 5:00pm. It?s about 30 minutes drive from Waikiki.

Phone: +1 866-393-5158
Website: http://www.sealifeparkhawaii.com

• Written Jan 3, 2009

Comments

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Have you been to Oahu?