"Stop For The School Bus in Both Directions" Top 5 Page for this destination Local Laws / Rules Tip by lmkluque
Local Laws / Rules, San Diego: 6 reviews and 4 photos
For those of you who are planning to drive while in San Diego, should know that it is now a law--with a heavy fine--that you must not pass a stopped school bus, that has red lights flashing, from either side of the road.
In the past, you were only required to stop behind any school bus letting off children (red lights flashing.) Now you must stop even if you are on the opposite side of the road, as well. It doesn't actually happen too often unless you're driving near schools or in residentila areas most of the time, but important to know so you can avoid an unpleasant encounter with local law enforcement.
More Warnings and Dangers in San Diego (4)
More Reviews (163)
- See All A New & Cool, Old Fashion Jazz Club
- See All Tuna Harbor Park
- See All USA Olympic Training Center
- See All Chicano Park
- See All On Broadway
- See All Off Broadway
- See All El Cortez Hotel, An historic landmark.
- See All Cinderella Carriage Rides Downtown
- See All Beaches in the Area
- See All Mission Valley
- See All Even On A Cloudy Day!
- A Sample of Horton Plaza's Look!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels