"Go to the Hawaiian Maritime Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path Tip by joiwatani
Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path: 170 reviews and 253 photos
We had our tickets to watch the 4th of July fireworks at the Waikiki Beach on board a catamaran.
While we were waiting for our catamaran (we were there an hour early!), we checked out the different boats at the Hawaiian Maritime Center which is only a block away from where we were.
There are several old boats docked here.
More Off The Beaten Path in Hawaii (State of) (11)
More Reviews (77)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Ala Moana Beach Park is a very safe...
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
- See All Buy your Hawaiian gifts at Hilo Hattie
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels