Auntie Anne's: "Get a freshly baked pretzels" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
The freshly baked pretzels at Auntie Anne's stand in Lynnwood's Alderwood Mall is really, really good.
When you are shopping and just wanted to take a quick bite, just go to the Auntie Anne's and order a hotdog or their regular pretzels.
Favorite Dish: Regular pretzels and their hotdogs for my kids. We also order a medium size drink which is the iced lemonade.
Address: Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: When you are at the mall, go towards the Sears' section fronting the children's indoor playground.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels