Vivanta By Taj: "Refreshing new look of a Taj Hotel !" Bangalore Hotel Tip by emmasmith2008

Bangalore Hotels: 95 reviews and 65 photos

My Room
      My Room
      My Bed
    by emmasmith2008

I never stop to write reviews, but my friends always discuss places they visit and reviews they post !

I am currently staying at Vivanta, the new Taj Hotel in whitefield bangalore. It is by far the best hotel I have seen in Asia. The architecture, Room and Lobby design is so refreshingly different and exciting....this place is a photographers paradise !

The Hotel is situated walking distance from my office in ITPB, which makes it a very safe place to stay in ! The people and service are warm and freindly, not formal and over you like in other 5 star hotels. I usually stay at Leela as it is the closest to my office. I'm glad I'm trying Vivanta. it;s beautiful, warm, nice....

My room has a place where i can attach my laptop, camera, ipod every gadget i carry to the nice big LCD TV! The cutest part of my room is the Shower and closet area !
Sorry I dont have photos to upload...but you can check thier website that' s where I booked my room too !

Address: Whitefield, bangalore
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In ITPB, Bangalore
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel

• Written Dec 20, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Bangalore?