"Wow!" Top 5 Page for this destination Walt Disney World Tip by cjg1
Walt Disney World, Orlando: 24 reviews and 23 photos
Illuminations is the fireworks and laser show at Epcot. It really is an incredible sight with the glowing orb floating around the lagoon and the fireworks display. Watching the park go dark and see the differnt pavillions light up was really something spectacular. It's worth getting a spot early and watching the show.
Dress Code: Come as you are
More Reviews (213)
- See All Grabbing An Afternoon Snack
- See All Finding Remy
- See All Accomodation Issues at Disney
- See All Harmony Barber Shop:Kids Haircuts at...
- See All Disney Dining Reservations
- See All Birthday Celebrations
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Orlando?Share Your Travels