"The Spectacular Train Trip on the TranzAlpine" Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Transportation Tip by Kakapo2
Christchurch Transportation: 84 reviews and 73 photos
Many people are interested in travelling on the TranzAlpine train. It is a spectacular trip from Christchurch to Greymouth or vice-versa.
As the trip leads through the regions of Canterbury and the West Coast, I have posted more information about it on my South Island page, including photo travelogues.
More Transportation in Christchurch (14)
More Reviews (229)
- See All The new after-quake double-decker city...
- See All Produce and fruit fresh from the orchard
- See All Pure indulgence
- See All Scared Scriptless comedy show
- See All Accommodation after the February...
- See All Christchurch Heroes
- See All Tour Buses are no Banksafes
- See All Mountain Biking in the Port Hills on a...
- See All Succulent Steaks and Divine Desserts
- See All A new Maori Experience on the Styx River
- See All KoTane have found a new Source of Income
Been to Christchurch?Share your travels with the world!
Kakapo2's Related Pages
Have you been to Christchurch?Share Your Travels