SHEHE BUNGALOWS: "ZANZIBAR BEACH ACCOMMODATION" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 189 reviews and 614 photos
Why do they call it She He? I have no idea. This set of bungalows and its annex sit right on the southern beach of the village of Jambiani. When I say right on the beach, it looks like a huge wave would wash it away ? it is so close to the tide. It does not have the gardens that Mount Zion does, but its rooms and reception area looked very nice. It is right next door to another hotel with good facilities. Shehe (different spelling abound) claims to be the first guesthouse to be built in Jambiani. They offer single, double and triple rooms at ok prices.
All rooms are equipped with:
? A ?balcony? facing the beach
? Beds with mosquito nets
? Small refrigerator
? Hot water
? Breakfast included
They do some meals.
Address: JAMBIANI VILLAGE (SOUTH) ? EAST COAST OF ZANZIBAR
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 00 255747843622
More Reviews (312)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels