Bistro de Paris: "Delicious Bistro Fare" Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Restaurant Tip by cjg1

Orlando Restaurants: 524 reviews and 643 photos

Bistro de Paris is one of the restaurants located in the France Pavilion of Epcot's World Showcase. This is one of the more expensive restaurants in Walt Disney World but in my opinion it is worth it. The service here was excellent and the food was unbelievably good. As we enetered the restaurant we were greeted by the host who took our names, checked our reservation and showed us to our table. It was a nice tabel for two. Our waiter came over promptly with a menu and a wine list. We decided on the Degustation Menu. The menu included a choice of appetizer, entree, dessert and wine parings for each course. We thought this would be the best option and loved the menu choices. As an appetizer we decided on the Saffron mussel soup for Liz and the Salmon for me. Our entrees were the beef tenderloin and the stuffed chicken breasts. For dessert Liz had to have her creme brulee and I had the fresh strawberry ice cream. It was an incredible meal and the decor of the restaurant was beautiful. It was a perfect night and we left in perfect time to see the Fireworks.

* We recently returned with the family in September 2015. Everyone enjoyed their meal even our nephew had fun tasting new items from everyone's plates.*

Favorite Dish: The appetizers were very good. Liz loved her Saffron and mussels soup. My salmon with blue crab was excellent and it was presented like a work of art on my plate. I felt bad messing it up to eat it. Liz enjoyed her beef tenderloin which was perfectly pink. My chicken breast was delicious. I loved the mushrooms on top of the chicken. The macaroni with black truffles and cheese on the side was unbelievable. Liz of course loved her creme brulee which is her favorite dessert. I really liked my strawberry ice cream. It was perfctly creamy and not too heavy after such a good meal.

Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Epcot World Showcase France Pavillion
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 4
Theme: French

• Updated Apr 5, 2016

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Orlando?