The Belvedere, Parnell Square: "Average accomodation in a good location" Ireland Hotel Tip by amandajayne81

Ireland Hotels: 399 reviews and 470 photos

These gorgeous gardens are about a 3min walk away
by amandajayne81

Our room was only average and had a view of only a grotty alley. It was also quite noisy. That said the size of the room was adequate as were the facilities inside. You had to pay for internet access. The night man was great and very helpful with our early morning wakeup call before we caught our flight home. Probably wouldn't stay here again but having never stayed anywhere else in Dublin this might be about what is expected.

Unique Qualities: I think this hotel is popular with people visiting a nearby hospital. There were lots of children around the hotel that were obviously undergoing chemotherapy. I had a chat with one little boy of a bout ten while I was on the internet. He was such a friendly little guy and so amazed that I was from Australia it really put my holiday and being a bit unhappy with the view from our room into perspective.

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located north of Parnell Square on Great Denmark Street, only 5 minute walk from O'Connell Street,
Theme: Hotel

• Written Dec 14, 2008

amandajayne81 Visits Here Frequently!

“See See See”

Have you been to Ireland?