"Salve Regina/Ochre Court" Top 5 Page for this destination Salve Regina-Ochre Court Tip by Gypsystravels
Salve Regina-Ochre Court, Newport: 3 reviews and 7 photos
One of Newport's "first summer cottages, this structure was designed by Richard Morris Hunt who also designed many of the famous mansions in Newport. The structure was completed around 1892 and is the main administration building for Regina University.
The structure is located along the "Cliff Walk" and has some expansive and fantastic view of the ocean. The building is open to visitors, check out the website for more details.
More Things to Do in Newport (47)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Enjoying drinks and appetizers by the...
- See All Quite Birthday dinner
- See All Great birthday stay
- See All Bracelets - One of many birthday...
- See All Parking in Newport
- We pack lite for a weekend getaway!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels