"See the Exhibition of Homotsukan at Toji Temple" Top 5 Page for this destination Toji Temple Tip by joiwatani
Toji Temple, Kyoto: 26 reviews and 87 photos
There are two exhibitions held at the grounds of the Toji Temple. The 65 National Treasures of Japan are brought to the Toji Temple for visitors to see. The principal image and National Treasure of Japan called the "Joshin Zazo" is also brought here. This image or statue resembles the women in the early Heian Period.
The exhibition is held in Spring time between March 20 to May 25 and the Autumn Exhibition starts on September 20 to November 25.
The hours start at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 4:30 p.m. The last visitor must enter the temple grounds at 4:00 p.m.
Address: Kujuo-cho 1, Minami-Ku, Kyoto, Japan
Directions: Catch the first train at the JR station and catch 205. And then catch the bus #205 going west towards the westside gate of the temple.side gate of the temple.
othercontact: Fax: (075) 662-0250
Phone: %s5%cr(075) 691-3325%c*
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels