"Large decent rooms and good location" Park Plaza Victoria London Tip by glamourprincess

Park Plaza Victoria London, London: 3,016 reviews and 1 photos

The hotel is located near Victoria Station (just south east of Buckingham Palace). We stayed at the hotel for three nights. We arrived quite early, a few hours before check-in, but fortunately they had an available room for us. The reception area was really nice and I loved the Christmas decorations. The rooms were nice and large, nothing too impressive, but at least it was clean. The bed was comfortable as well. Despite being central London we were never bothered by any noise from traffic.
Things I did like: large comfy bed, bathtub, safe, location, air condition. They store your luggage until you're room is ready/departure.
Things I did not like: hairdryer was just aaawful, you had to pay £12 a day to use the wireless internet connection (even in Ibiza it was free!!)

Unique Qualities: The location is almost perfect. It is a short walk to the tube and train station (perfect if you're travelling to Gatwick airport), it is nearby London attractions such as Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. The rooms are large and modern. I would probably stay here again, but it was a bit expensive so I might find a cheaper alternative next time.

Address: 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, England SW1V
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Just southeast of Victoria Station