Windemere Hotel and Conference Center: "Terrific Service in Mesa, AZ" Phoenix Hotel Tip by mpces5

Phoenix Hotels: 93 reviews and 140 photos

We've stayed here the past three years. The hotel grounds are very nice, with nice patios and clean, large rooms. During our recent stay (over the Thanksgiving holiday) we lost our sons shoes and my cell charger. I asked about the sandals two days earlier but they hadn?t turned up. After calling about the charger not only did they promptly send it, but my sons sandals as well!!! That is what I call fantastic service!!! Someone was really on the ball. During our stay all the staff was very courteous and helpful in every respect. We've been to other hotels where we've forgotten things that were taken by housekeeping and never recovered and where it took over an hour to have something delivered to our room. Not at this hotel, the staff was very responsive and friendly.

Unique Qualities: Every room on the bottom floor has a patio that opens up to a large, grassy area in-between the wings. This is a great area to relax on your patio, or for the kids to play. You can also get to the rec. room, pool and lobby by going out the back patio and walking inside the complex to the main areas.

Address: 5750 East Main Street; Mesa, AZ 85205
Phone: 480-985-3600
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel

• Written Dec 6, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Phoenix?