"Support the Daruma Children for Cambodia" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiyomizu Temple Tip by joiwatani
Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto: 77 reviews and 163 photos
At the end of our walk and visit at the Kiyumizadara Temple, there are children asking for money to support the children of Cambodia!
I spoke with some of the Cambodian children and they said that the money we give them is in support of the children orphanage. The spokes person was very shy and I think she was embarrassed. I gave them my few dollars and some coins left in my pocket. I asked her if it was okay to take some pictures of them and she said okay but she didn't like to show her face. She bowed down the whole time I was taking the picture. I left her alone at that point but asked her if she could give me more information about their cause. She gave me a pamphlet to read. Their cause is legal and being supported by a lot of organizations in Japan.
If you wanted to give them support directly, here's there address:
Daruma Children Support 21 in Cambodia
Siem Reap Town
Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel/FAx (855) 063-760642
H/P Uchida (855) 012-366580
H/P Sorika (855) 012-930682
Address: Kiyumizadara Temple
Phone: +81 75-551-1234
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels