Koh Phangan, Thailand: "Utopia Resort" Thailand Hotel Tip by Tink_in_Transit

Thailand Hotels: 583 reviews and 535 photos

I highly recommend Utopia! (This luxury Phangan Utopia Estate hillside development is located at Thong Lang view point on the stunning North West Coast of Koh Phangan Island; situated on a gently sloping hillside with magnificent views over the bays of Chaloklum village and Mae Haad Beach. This quiet residential site is perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility as the land has a short private drive way keeping the site away from the main road whilst still being situated close to Chaloklum village and Mae Haad Beach at the North Coast of Koh Phangan Island.)

The staff is extremely accomodating and friendly as soon as we arrived they were waiting with a smile to take our bags to our rooms. The service at the restaurant was always excellent and the food was great! When they took me to my room I was blown away. It was gorgeous! My balcony overlooked the ocean and the beautiful hillside. The view was breathtaking. Our room had a double bed with comfortable pillows, clean linnens, a tv and dvd player with a selection of new movies to choose from at reception. The decor was modern, clean and beautiful as well. I was in heaven!

It is so quiet at Utopia, the only sounds to be heard are those of nature. I fell in love with this place. Ammenities include pool, internet, rooms have a/c, laundry services for a small fee, mopeds to rent and many more. It is definitely a place to come to relax and enjoy life

Address: Chaloklum, Moo 7 Baan 85/2, 84280 Koh Phangan, Suratthani / Thailand
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: Phone: 077-374093
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Inn

• Written Dec 4, 2008

Comments

Tink_in_Transit

“You can imagine a place, but the experience exceeds your imagination.”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Thailand?