Herfy's Burger: "Herfy's Burger" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
If you are a "Burger" person go to any of the Hefy's locatins. They serve quality food at a great price in a family atmosphere! They only serve in the Puget Sound Area.
Mon-Sat - 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday- 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Favorite Dish: Bacon Cheese Burger.
However, they have other selections like:
Bacon Sourdough (3 strips)
Mushroom Burger w/ Swiss
Jalapeno Burger (w/cheese)
chicken Breast Burger
Hot & Spicy Grilled Chicken
Fried Chicken Burger
Teriyaki Burger (beef or chicken)
Shredded BBQ (beef/chickent/pork)
SMALL BURGERS and KID"S MEALS
Deep Fried Seafood Burers
Teriyaki with Steamed rice and salad.
Address: 4401 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Downtown Seattle, Take WA-99 North. It becomes Aurora Ave WA-99. turn Righrt on N Allen Place, and Left on Freemont. The Herfy's is located at the corner of North 44th St and Fremont Avenue North. It's in front of Market Time
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels