JAI Thai: "JAI THAI" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
Try this restaurant for an exotic Thai style cuisine. The restaurant also caters and open to private parties like holiday parties, cocktail receptions, formal dinners, buffets and party take-outs. The restaurant also offers Gift Certificates.
The restaurant is open daily and expanded their restaurant hours until midnight daily:
Lunch: Mond-Frid 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dinner Mond- Thu 4:00 pm-12:00 am
Fri - 4:00 pm :12:00 am
Sat - 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sun - 12:00 pm -12:00 am
Dinners are served family style
Their Lounge hours: Daily 5:00 pm - 2:00 am
Favorite Dish: %s5 Combo # 6 - Chicken Phad Pak, Vegetarian Phad Thai with Steamed Rice.%c*
Address: 543 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98125
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: %c5From I-North exit on 1st Ave NE. Take left on Northgate Mall Way. The restaurant is the same block as Tony Toma's)
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels