Gyro House: "Gyro House and Greek Mediterranean Caffe & Grocery" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
This restaurant offers a wide variety of delicious Mediterranean specialty dishes.
The restaurant has a small space that probably can only sit 10-15 people. However, you should go over and try their food! They are all excellent! Honestly, I tried most of their lunches. The restaurant also offers daily Pakistani food. They also do catering services.
It's 100% Halal.
The tiny restaurant is decorated with some old pictures of the original owner.
Open Tuesday-Sunday- 11:00 am -8 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Favorite Dish: I love the following and absolutely delicious:
Mazza Plate - a variety platter of hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Dolma and Flafel
Falafel - five deep fried vegetable patties with sauce
Hummus - vegetable dip made with chick peas
Baba Ghanous - vegetable dip made with smoked eggplant
Dolmathes- five wrapped grape leaves filled with rice
Tahina- legendary dip made with sesame syrup
Spinach Dip- fresh spinach dip made in creamy yoghurt
Middle easter subs:
Beef Soujouk Sub
Mediterannian Special includes: Chicken Shawarma Plate, Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shawarma, Gyro Plate, and Falafel late.
House Special Includes: Chicken Tikka, Beef Tikka, Lamb Tikka, Chicken Shish Kabab
Deserts include baklava, pistachio baklava and rice pudding.
Also, taste their Turkish Coffee!
Address: 1125 N. 152nd St., Shoreline, WA 98133
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Downtown Seattle, take I-5 North. Exit on 85th St. and left on 152nd St. the restaurant is located in between Goldies Casino and 24 hour Fitness Club
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels