Banana Republic: "Banana Republic" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Shopping Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Shopping: 148 reviews and 197 photos
Running out of travel clothes? Go to Banana Republic. The closest store in Seattle is in downtown. The store opens at 10:00am and closes at 9:00 pm.
What to buy: Mens and womens clothes.
What to pay: Depends on what you buy. The clothes' prices are a little bit expensive compared to Macy's.
Address: Pike St & 5th St, Seattle, Washington
Directions: It's located in downtown Seattle. If you are taking the bus, drop off at Pike St. and go two blocks up hill. Also, ask the bus driver to drop you off on Pike Street.
More Shopping in Seattle (29)
More Reviews (162)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels