Westfield Southcenter Mall: "Visit the new Westfield Southcenter Mall" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Shopping Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Shopping: 148 reviews and 197 photos
Just recently, the Westfield South Center Mall was opened to the public. It has been under renovation for a couple of years. Now, the mall has more stores opened and added elevators, escalators and nicer place to shop!
What to buy: There are many retail stores inside the mall. There is so much stuff to buy- from signature jeans, shirts to nicer clothing. They also sell purses, shoes, accessories, specialty items, etc.
The mall opens at 10:00-9:30 pm. On weekends, it opens at 11:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm.
What to pay: Depends on what you buy
Address: 633 Southcenter, Tukwila, Washington 96819
More Shopping in Seattle (29)
More Reviews (162)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels