"Bicycling" Top 5 Page for this destination Walk/Bike Tip by ATXtraveler
Walk/Bike, New Orleans: 14 reviews and 14 photos
I noticed that most local youths were highly efficient on the number people riding each bicycle. In some cases, I saw three kids on one bike, making the most of each investment in riding.
Since this is a high tourist area, you are probably better off walking to avoid cars and people, but the locals will come zooming by!
More Reviews (49)
- See All Drag Queens
- See All Balconies versus Galleries
- See All Creole Style Pizza and Pasta
- See All French Quarter Carriage Rides
- See All Voodoo Dolls
- See All Street Performers or Buskers.
- See All Style in the heart of the Quarter
- November Packing List
- See All Pickpockets Vacation Holiday
- See All Late Night Pizza and Daquiris
- See All New Orleans History
Been to New Orleans?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels