"Drag Queens" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Acts Tip by ATXtraveler
Street Acts, New Orleans: 15 reviews and 15 photos
Everything you see on the streets is not always as they appear. You will likely run across a few women who appear to be very outgoing and flamboyant. These are not actually women at all, but rather men who dress up as women. If you really want to know the difference, you can ask them to hold their arms straight out in front of them, and if the elbow joint does not curve over 180 degrees, than it is a man.
More Tourist Traps in New Orleans (1)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Bicycling
- See All Balconies versus Galleries
- See All Creole Style Pizza and Pasta
- See All French Quarter Carriage Rides
- See All Voodoo Dolls
- See All Street Performers or Buskers.
- See All Style in the heart of the Quarter
- November Packing List
- See All Pickpockets Vacation Holiday
- See All Late Night Pizza and Daquiris
- See All New Orleans History
Been to New Orleans?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels