"Seattle Thunderbirds" Top 5 Page for this destination Baseball / Basketball Tip by joiwatani
Baseball / Basketball, Seattle: 25 reviews and 31 photos
I watched the Seattle Thunderbirds many times, and they are pretty good. Most of the team members represented the U.S in the Beijing Olympics. When you are in town and they are playing, buy some tickets and watch them play! I am sure you will have some fun! And, also watch the Seattlelites scream like crazy! They are the loudest spectators in the whole United States!
Address: Key Arena/305 Harrison St. Seattle Center, Seattle
More Reviews (182)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels