"German Christmas songs :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Local Custom Tip by Trekki
Germany Local Customs: 320 reviews and 361 photos
I am in Christmas mood. And as it snowed today (November 24, 2008), which is exceptional for this part of Germany, I walked back home from the office and while these wonderful fluffy white snow flakes fell on my head, I started to sing the old childrens' song about the snowflakes:
Schneefl÷ckchen Wei▀r÷ckchen (snowflake, white skirt),
Leise rieselt der Schnee.
Ahhh.. snow :-))
The more Christmas related songs are:
Ihr Kinderlein Kommet,
Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht (Silent Night, Holy Night),
Es ist ein Ros' entsprungen,
Kling, Gl÷ckchen, klingelingeling,
Oh Du Fr÷hliche, Oh Du Selige.
For Polish Christmas carols please see:
Ewa's Poland page :-)
Sometimes videos vanish from youtube. Please let me know when you find a broken link! Thanks!
More Local Customs in Germany (4)
More Reviews (81)
- Bring some cash - why?
- See All REWE supermarkets with good salad bars
- See All Ridiculous price wars at petrol/gas...
- See All Careful: machines can't read new 5 Euro...
- See All Peaceful heaven in Bavaria: next to Wies...
- See All Car: Save money at Autobahn stations &...
- See All Tchibo: coffee & more, in case you...
- See All Rhein river romance: the fireworks
- See All Germany's alcohol laws (age, time etc)
- See All Cycling around Lake Constance/Bodensee
- See All Forst, the cutest little wine village...
Been to Germany?Share your travels with the world!
Trekki's Related Pages
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels