"German Christmas songs :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Local Custom Tip by Trekki
Germany Local Customs: 323 reviews and 363 photos
I am in Christmas mood. And as it snowed today (November 24, 2008), which is exceptional for this part of Germany, I walked back home from the office and while these wonderful fluffy white snow flakes fell on my head, I started to sing the old childrens' song about the snowflakes:
Schneeflöckchen Weißröckchen (snowflake, white skirt),
Leise rieselt der Schnee.
Ahhh.. snow :-))
The more Christmas related songs are:
Ihr Kinderlein Kommet,
Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht (Silent Night, Holy Night),
Es ist ein Ros' entsprungen,
Kling, Glöckchen, klingelingeling,
Oh Du Fröhliche, Oh Du Selige.
For Polish Christmas carols please see:
Ewa's Poland page :-)
Sometimes videos vanish from youtube. Please let me know when you find a broken link! Thanks!
More Local Customs in Germany (4)
More Reviews (80)
- See All REWE supermarkets with good salad bars
- See All Ridiculous price wars at petrol/gas...
- See All Careful: machines can't read new 5 Euro...
- See All Peaceful heaven in Bavaria: next to Wies...
- See All Car: Save money at Autobahn stations &...
- See All Tchibo: coffee & more, in case you...
- See All Rhein river romance: the fireworks
- See All Germany's alcohol laws (age, time etc)
- See All Cycling around Lake Constance/Bodensee
- See All Forst, the cutest little wine village...
Trekki's Related Pages
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels